Blogger Status: Crowded & Busy

Hi everyone.
Things have been really slow here on Night Clicks...comparing to previous months. Two Music Monday editions almost in a row say everything.
This month, I didn´t even have time for many reviews. As a consequence my online earnings will be much less but once I can´t be in two different places at the same time, all I can do is patiently wait for better (maybe winter) days.
Algarve in this time of the year is crowded and as a consequence my job is more demanding. To be exact, in summer, Algarve´s population triples. This fact makes our little city chaotic. Supermarkets, roads, beaches, malls, etc, are full of people that just come for vacation, to enjoy our good weather, and also immigrants that use this month to return to their origins. August is the worst month in Algarve, there are lines for everything...
Well, with that said, I´m off to sleep. Tomorrow is another working day for me and this week I´ll only have Sunday off, which isn´t enough for the many chores I have on my "to do" list.
Wish you all a great weekend :)

0 comentários: