Addme - Another Search Engine Submission Tool

I found another Search Engine Submission tool for my Blog, it´s called Addme.
AddMe is a resource for webmasters and small-business owners specialized in website submission, promotion, Internet marketing, and optimization in the search engines. AddMe website says that their services exist since 1996 and they currently have over 800,000 members.
Their main services include: Search Engine Submission (+ SEO tool), Free Search Engine Submission, Search Engine Optimization, Website Analytics, Professional Search Engine Optimization Report, Pay-Per-Click Search Engine Promotion, Free Search Engine Optimization Toolbar, Professional Web Design, Promotion Articles, Articles on promoting or running your website or e-business, and a Search Engine Optimization Keyword Tool, provided in KeywordDiscovery.com.
For my Blog, I used their free search engine submission, all I had to do was visit their site in http://www.addme.com/submission/free-submission-start.php, and insert their HTML code in the bottom of my page. I don´t know if this is efective, so use it only if you think it´s benefic for you.