My Week´s Activities and Changes in Night Clicks

This last week I spent a good amount of time learning new things. It´s easy to spend a whole night visiting new sites.
I visited other blogs and I found nice things to add to Night Clicks. I now have a Shoutbox to interact with my readers, so if you drop by Night Clicks, leave me a comment there. I will visit you back. I joined "Do Follow" Blogs community. I´ll post more details about this community soon.
As usual I´m looking for new ways to earn money online and advertise my Blog. As a part of my new options I joined some Affiliate Programs, like Amazon. And why not? I posted about affiliate marketing before, I love books, why not try it myself. So, instead of selling e-books, I offer them but I have a widget with the Bestsellers about Working at Home to sell. So, if anyone´s interested just click the widget.
I spent some time submitting articles in Directories and I´m happy because they were approved. I also wrote a few more resumes and blog reviews for Schvoog.
I spent some hours working in posts for my other blogs. I didn´t mentioned it before but I have a Portuguese blog about Glass Art, and my third blog is also in english, it´s called My Country Home. It´s where I post about my personal finance and my project of building a country home, I have a link to this blog in my side bar.
My night surfings also brought me new friends, you can check out their Blogs in my Blogroll. I`m interested in having more friends, specially blogs about topics related to mine. So, if you drop by and you´re interested in being my friend, just drop me a line or two in my shoutbox.
To finish I´d like to send a big thanks to the new readers of my feed. I hope I can continue providing info that interests you.

0 comentários: