Night Clicks - About My Two Personal Projects

Hi.
It´s been a while since I last wrote about my two personal projects: Finishing University and building my own country home in a plot we bought in 2005.
My first project is going well, one more year and I think I can finish my degree. My second project is progressing slowly. At this moment we´re paying the personal loan we asked the bank to buy our plot. At the same time I´m trying to save money to install a fence. I´m blogging about this project in My Country Home blog.
So, I´m optimistic, things are progressing slowy but I´m managing to carry on my projects and still find a bit of time to write in Portuguese and run my simple blogs. Blogging has become a passion, and a part-time work, in which I invest hours of my sleep, because I work mostly at night. That´s why this blog, my first one, is called Night Clicks for Extras, working at night from home to earn some extra money.
Happy earnings, and see you soon.

2 comentários:

Anonymous said...

hi there!.. nice blog.. I really enjoyed reading it. thanks! cheers..

I see that you are using blogger, may I invite you to visit my blog? I may be able to help you with your blog somehow.. i also make blog reviews, I would really love to exchange blog reviews with you.

Mizé said...

Hi Blogfixes. Thanks for commenting and for offering your services. I like blogger because I´m very used to it. I tried wordpress once but I deleted the blog in the same day. Guess when I´m used to something I resist changes, but thanks anyway.
Cheers!