Web Hosting: Free and Useful Info

Hi everyone. Not long ago I posted some info about web hosting. After that post I took a second look to all the searches I did and I came across a website that offers very useful info about this topic.
Web Hosting Choice is a completely advertising free hosting directory that provides both a directory on web hosts and an educational area which beginners, and even experienced webmasters, can learn new things about hosting.
Webhostingchoice is completely free for both customers and web hosts. They do not charge for a listing in their directory and, very important, they aren´t run by a web hosting company either. In this website I found the info I was looking for and once I think it´s a well built and useful website I´m posting this brief review here. You can find this website in: http://www.webhostingchoice.com/

0 comentários: