Blogs Networks: About BlogRush

Hi everyone.
As you probably know, BlogRush is a "Cooperative Syndication Network" for blogs in different categories. This blog community uses a specific widget with clickable headlines that are posts from other blogs. You can see my "chocolate" widget in the bottom of the right sidebar.
Each time BlogRush widget is loaded bloggers earn syndication credits that are used to show your posts on orther blogs.
This blog network also has a referral scheme, bloggers "earn additional credit based on all the activity through 10 generations of referrals. 1 Syndication Credit = having one of their recent blog post titles served inside the widget on another member's blog" (BlogRush FAQ).
I´ve been using BlogRush widget for over six months in Night Clicks and for five months in My Countryhome blog. The truth is I uploaded the widget and forgot about it. Recently, when I changed Night Clicks template, I had to review all widget codes. Plus, I wanted to add Netfreesource blog to my existing account.
When I checked my Blogrush stats I was surprised to see I had so many credits in my account. If all this credits could convert for visitors it wouldn´t be bad at all.

Are you using BlogRush? Did you see any benefits for your blogs?
I´d love to hear your two cents.
See you soon.

0 comentários: