Blog Tag

In December, Lainy from “Our Journey to Forever” and Mira from “Random Thoughts” tagged me with the “Shot on the Spot” game.
Here are the rules of this tag:

1) Take a picture of yourself right NOW!.
2) DON'T change your clothes, DON'T fix your hair... Just take a picture.
3) Post that picture with NO editing.
4) Post these instruction with your picture.
5) Tag 10 people to do this...

I´d like to thank Lainy and Mira for remembering me. After much though I realized I´m not ready to play this tag but I want to acknowledge you, my fellow bloggers, for all your support.
As you may have noticed, I never posted personal pictures both from me or my family members, only from my cat :)
In personal posts, which I label “Blogger Status”, “Blogger Personal Stuff” and "Student Life", I disclose some details of my personal life but when it comes to our pictures I rather have a low profile.
Lainy and Mira: Please don´t be sad, you´re going to see my picture. Both of you are good friends so I took the shot on the spot and soon I´m going to mail it to you.
I hope you can understand my decision.
Cheers.

0 comentários: