Night Clicks Received The Honest Scrap Award

Hi everyone.
Night Clicks recently received a few blog awards. Thanks to all who remembered me!
It´s so good to know that others bloggers from different parts of the world think of me. Don´t know exactly how to put it in words but the feeling is fantastic. I´d like to post all awards (lond due) soon and I hope I can acomplish this task in the next few days.
Receiving the first award I´m posting today was a complete surprise to me. I was visiting PhotoDito, a recent photo blog I´ve meet trough EC and which I enjoy very much, when I saw Night Clicks had been awarded the "Honest Scrap Award":



Thanks so much! It´s much appreciated.

The Honest Scrap Award Rules:

When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!

10 Honest Things About Myself

1. When I was a baby, I lived with my parents for two years in Brazil.
2. My mother ran a familiar hotel and I was used to help her in the business.
3. I´m an only child but always had many friends.
4. I like pictures but I´m not a good photografer and...
5. I don´t have a good camera.
6. I had four cats, one dog, birds, turtles, one water snake and some mices as pets.
7. I was raised in a farm located in my home city.
8. I passed every year in school until 12th grade, when I quitted to work.
9. I have an artist vein, my grand father was a photografer and my father an artist with many talents: Painting in oil, acrilic and art with metals.
10. I like driving and when I was younger I had different motorbikes.

Ok. My 10 honest things are done. Once I received several awards, I will pass them to other fellow bloggers all at once, in a future post.
See you soon.

0 comentários: