International Children´s Day



Today, we celebrate the International Children´s Day.
Me and my daughter started celebrating yesterday :)
It was my day off so we went out for dinner and did some clothes shopping she was needing. I wanted to buy something chosen by her and within my budget. She picked an Hannah Montana T-shirt, lol. Although her show only passes in Disney Channel, she´s very famous among Portuguese girls.
The International Children´s day was celebrated in all town´s schools. Kids didn´t have classes, instead they did fun activities. My daughter did face painting, she arrived home as a tiger.
I´m glad she had fun. I just wish kids worldwide could be this happy. I can´t understand why some adults don´t treat kids well. Weren´t they kids too?
I´m doing another one of my blogging nights. See you in a bit xx

Picture source: http://www.photosearch.com

0 comentários: