Vacations & Hotels

When I think about vacations, the first thing that comes to my mind is spending a few days in a comfortable hotel near the beach. I enjoy historic patrimony, museums and sightseeing but my concept of vacations is in a place, far from home, near the sea. There are so many places that I´d like to visit that I could make a huge list of cool spots.
From my experience, a good way to book hotels is using the Internet. Most hotels offer good promotions and special deals when you make reservations trough their websites. You can find all sorts of deals such as gift cards, best internet rate, partner offers, special rate programs and much more.
If you´re thinking about spending your vacations in a hotel, check out comfort inn vacation sweepstakes. This company is one of the largest franchisers that has good quality hotels worldwide. In Portugal, this company has hotels in north and center regions plus in Lisbon, our capital. If you visit their website you can check this summer´s promotions and deals and even learn how to participate in their girlfriend getaway with rachael ray. If you like Rachel Ray´s shows and good hotels, check out their website for more information about current vacation sweepstakes and discounts.

0 comentários: