Beauty Christmas Gifts

Tonight, I took my daughter to Algarve Shopping, the biggest mall in our region, for our Christmas shopping. This mall is located in Guia, Albufeira, a 30 Km drive from my home. The mall was packed but we had a good time.
We had a good dinner together and after we went for our little shopping spree. I had promised myself that this year I would buy frugal Christmas gifts so I went shopping on a budget. After looking around some shops, I decided to buy natural beauty gifts for everyone. I bought some pretty gift boxes containing bath gel, soap and hydration cream.
It looks like this was an evening solely dedicated to beauty. We also bought a natural manicure set for ourselves and went to the hairdresser where we were introduced to Alcina haircare products. Now that bought most of our Christmas gifts, I have to think about our meals for the next days before traveling to my hometown.
See you soon :)

0 comentários: