Blogger Status: Been Sick

Hello folks,
I´ve been away from all my English blogs for a while as I´ve been sick, again. And I say again because the last time I feel sick was last November.
This time I caught a virus which caused me an infection and have been fighting it since late January. I went to the hospital early this February and have been home doing treatment.
Thanks to the treatment and plenty rest today I´m feeling much better. I have been posting on fb though. My wall there became a sort of personal blog but it´s not the same thing, I missed the blogosphere so today I´m feeling more energetic and decided to catch up a bit on my blogging.
Well, a blogger status post is supposed to be short. I´m going to update my other blogs and will come back as soon as possible.
See ya xxx

0 comentários: