Mail.com - A Good News Network

Every day the first thing I do when I open my laptop, and connect the World Wide Web, is to read the top news. I like to know what´s happening around the world, so before I read my e-mails I take a look at the news. I like being able to read all the top news from different categories in the same place. I found a good all-encompassing news network: It´s Mail.com
Mail.com is a well designed and user friendly news network where you can read the best top news in Entertainment, Sports, Money, Health, Hollywood celebrities, Politics, Science, Jobs (new), US and International news, and much more.
Entertainment section has news about TV, Movies, Music, and you can access a TV Guide. In Entertainment section you can read celebrity news and check the best Hollywood celebrity photos.
In sports you can read about the hottest topics in NFL, MLB, Auto racing, NBA, NHL, PGA, Soccer, Tennis, and other sports.
The money section has news about business, stock market, financial, and offers a consumer section. This section provides a market watch, a stock watch-list, master market movers, and the chore headlines.
In Mail.com you can also shop in categories like: clothing, computers, electronics, event tickets, flowers, gifts, health beauty, home and garden, jewelry and watches, kids and family, media, musical instruments and accessories, sports and outdoors, and Office, etc. Besides all this, Mail.com offers a free e-mail account service.