Articles Directories

As I mentioned in a recent post about writing articles I found a huge list of Article Directories, about 500, and I´d like share this info with my readers. In this directories you can submit your articles, get them free and take a look around to see how other experienced authors write.
I didn´t post this list right away, because I wanted to be sure that it was updated, and I was right, it wasn´t, at least in what regards Directories Page Rank and some urls. So, I checked many of this Directories, one by one. I spent some hours doing this and I hope this info will be helpful for Night Click´s readers.
In m my next posts I´ll share a list with the highest PR directories I found, after which I´ll post another list with lower PR sites and some “Niche Directories”.

0 comentários: