Earn Money With Your Searches - My Search Funds




Beside clicking on ads, or doing offers, there´s a different GPT concept online: It´s get paid to search.
I finally signed up My Search Funds. I say finally because I had seen many advertisings about this site but never thought about joining, till now. Searchfunds is a website that pays you for the searches you do using the box they provide, which will be added to your normal toolbar.
To start earning money, all you have to do is sign up, download the new box, which is fast and safe, and that´s quite it. You continue to do your searches as usual, but you get paid for them. To be considered a good search, you must use the results.
They used to serve Google´s search results but recently I got a mail from them saying they were going to change to Yahoo. They also lowered their minimum payout, from $50 to $10, they pay to paypal, and you earn 10% of referral´s activity.
Once I do a few searches every day, which results I normally use, I thought it would be a good idea to try this different way of earning money online. As usual, I´ll report my results here.

0 comentários: