Link Referral´s Free Traffic

It´s been a long time since my last post about Link Referral. I´ve been a member of this website since September 2007, and my experience is not bad at all. I get free traffic for my blogs and reviews from other users. In fact, I meet a few readers there and came across very nice blogs, so I think the experience is worthy.
When you join, your site is listed in their member´s directory, which is daily visited by other users. You can receive feedback from visitors of your website, network by using their PM feature, and give your opinion on other websites in the directory. The more you participate, the higher your rankings there will be, and you also have the choice to upgrade.
To get the most of this site, every 24 hours you must visit 30 sites, review 5, make a post in their Forum and add one site as your favourite. If you don´t have time to surf you can buy the top listed spots. In Link Referral you can get: Members directory traffic, referral based traffic and search engine traffic.
According to the info on the site, by registering, you'll benefit several ways, including:

1) having your webpage listing indexed more quickly - the major search engines continuously spider their site, and the sites listed in their directory.

2) Improved search engine rankings and SEO optimization.

3) Indirect search engine traffic via linkreferral.com. Pages such as your directory listing and your affiliate page listing feature your link and description, are picked up by all the major search engines. Your sign-up description, combined with our strong traffic base (a prime ranking factor for most major search engines) can pull in a significant immediate steady stream of traffic to your listing on linkreferral.com and then on to your web site.

Plus, it´s Ok to have Goole Adsense ads and use this website at the same time. Even if you don´t go there every day, you still get visitors. Haven´t you joined yet? I have, check the button at the bottom of my sidebar.

1 comentários:

momwithbrownies said...

Hello,
I've added you to my SocialSpark Blogroll. Hope to hear from you more as time goes by! :-)
Shelly M.
The Mom With Brownies