Free Images: A Huge List of Websites

Hi.
This week I´ve been working full time in my job. In summer vacations the school I work in sets up activities outside, like going to the beach, and we have more kids there. So, this week I´ll have less time to work in my blogs. I also didn´t manage to finish my money balance post yet.
Today, I´d like to share a list I came across some days ago. It´s a big list of websites that have free images to download. If you use images in your website or blog I think this list is a good resource for completely free images. You can find this list in Virtual Hosting website:
http://www.virtualhosting.com/blog/2007/100-legal-sources-for-free-stock-images/
See you soon.

1 comentários:

Anonymous said...

Flickr is also a good source as long as you do a search based on the photograph's copyright status. If you have google ads on your website, you need to make sure the picture's creative commons copyright allows it to make you money via third party ads.