RevResponse July Promotion



Hi.
I just saw an offer in Bloggernoob that I´d like to participate, hope I still catch this opportunity to earn $50.00, while joining RevResponse program.
RevResponse is a new ad network that offers free magazines, trial software and books for me and my blog´readers. With this network you get paid while you´re offering your readers free stuff, the words I like:)
They´re having this great promotion where they pay a blogger or webmaster $50.00. To participate in this promotion first we have to join , RevResponse Program, then we have to write a post like this one I´m writing, and finally we have to send an e-mail with the link to the post we wrote to Karen, until July 31. So, I have to hurry, to mail her right after I finish this review.
So, summing up, to earn the $50.00 you have to:

a) Sigup with RevResponse by clicking this link: Revresponse Signup;

b) Email Karen at kschubert(at)netline.com about this $50 July promotion;

c) Write a review of the RevResponse program on your site with minimum of 200 words that includes, at least, one link to Revresponse;

d) Send Karen a link to your review;

e) Login to RevResponse and select where you want them to send your $50. They pay by PayPal or check.

To participate in this promotion you have to move real quickly, because it ends today, 31 July. If you hurry maybe you can catch it too. Check out the necessary steps to participate. See you soon.

0 comentários: