Blog Advertising: A New Experience

Hi everyone.
Like I mentioned in my previous post about blog advertising, I signed up Performancing Ads network. You can see the advertising squares in my sidebar and in the bottom of the frontpage, which was empty since I removed Adsense.
Once I´m new to this site I have to try it longer to see if it works for me. To start, I defined a low price for each weekly ad. I also browsed the site and I found many interesting websites and blogs that already use this advertising network. The prices I saw ranged from 1.00 to 50.00 dollars for each weekly ad, much better than the cents our blogs make with other networks. This advertising network also has an affiliate scheme, that´s why you can see the big ads all over. Well, lets see how it works for me.

0 comentários: