Hosting Services Rating Website

Not long ago I wrote a post about choosing a good web hosting service. After searching information about this topic I realized that I should check out different sources before making any decision. One of the sources I came across was Webhostingrating website.
Webhostingrating.com is a website that provides independent customer rating of top ten best web hosting companies. In this website you´ll find information about web hosting providers and reviews of their hosting plans. The rating system used is based on several aspects of the host services like customer satisfaction, affordability, reliability, uptime and technical support.
Webhostingrating website also provides an article section with topics related to hosting services, like the article called “The truth about cheap hosting” which I found very informative. If you´re looking for hosting information check out this free resource, it might help you when comparing this type of services.

0 comentários: