Fun Stuff for Blogs: What Kind Of Blogger Are You?

Hi everyone.
It´s been a while since my last post about fun stuff.
I frequently visit Blogthings.com because I like the quiz stuff they have there. Sometimes I like posting my results, as you can check in previous posts in this section.
You know, this type of games and quiz stuff are a great way to get links. You build a free fun game or quiz, like this one, a logo or slideshow widget and offer it for free. When someone posts it in their pages, you get a free link, see. If your creation gets viral, imagine the ammount of links you can get.
All free templates work the same way, you credit the author with a link. Be aware of some templates that have more than a link to credit it´s author. I´ve seen one template that includes links to all sorts of online companies. When you download something free, check out what type of links comes attached.
Well, knowing all this, I still like to do this quiz games. This week´s quiz is:

"What Type of Blogger Are You?"
I couldn´t miss this one. My results are as follow:




You Are a Pundit Blogger!



Your blog is smart, insightful, and always a quality read.

You're up on the latest news, and you have an interesting spin on things.

Of all the blogging types, you put the most thought and effort into your blog.

Truly appreciated by many, surpassed by only a few

8 comentários:

Mira said...

You are exactly what the definition says ;-) Hey if you don't mind I want to know more about your through this meme ;-) http://www.i-exhale.com/2008/09/six-things-about-me.html
Have a nice day!

Metz said...

am a pundit blogger too :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds interesting. I'll have to check it out when I have more time.

I also want to thank you for you lovely comment. I really appreciate it. Blessings

Anonymous said...

I'm a LINK blogger and 76% interesting

Mizé said...

Hi Mira.
Thanks, but the definition is a bit exagerated :)
I will check your meme, and thanks for the interest.
I´m a bit behind stuff, but I´ll check it out as soon as possible.
Cheers.

Mizé said...

Hi empty streets. Thanks for visiting.
I like this quiz stuff, but the description is a bit exagerated :)
Cheers.

Mizé said...

Hi Lea. Thanks for visiting.
You´re welcome. Glad you liked my comment. Nice to meet you.
Cheers.

Mizé said...

Hi Bonoriau.
I visit you blog frequently and I felt like commenting.
Sorry if I was nosy but I think I know why that happened and wanted to share.
I´m a link blogger too, the rest, not sure about it.
Cheers.