I was Tagged!

Hi everyone.
I was tagged by Mathis Crhonicles, a blog I enjoy reading very much. Thanks, I´m honoured and I think your description of Night Clicks is very gentle.
The rules of being tagged are:

1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

Ok, 7 Facts about me:

~ I´m an only child; I lived in Brasil the first three years of my life before my parents divorced.
I was baptized in 2000, the year I got married. The celebration was "two in one", our marriage and my daughter´s baptism. I have different interests, I love kids, nature and I´m an animal lover: cats, dogs, birds, etc. I only deslike cockroaches and some other bugs. I don´t know how some people can eat this bugs, urghh. Well, I guess the 7 facts part is done.
I will tag other seven persons later. I´ll update this post when I decide who they are.

0 comentários: