Blog Tags

Moving on with blog tags. In November I was tagged by Babette, with 6 random facts about me and also received the ABC tag from Mariuca.
Thanks to both, I appreciate you remember me and cherish your ciber friendship alot!
Once I already had been tagged by Mathias with the 6 random facts, this time I´ll do the ABC tag. So, here it goes:

A. Attached or single? Married to S.

B. Best friend? A few online and offline three girls of my age.

C. Cake or pie? I like both but I prefer cakes :)

D. Day of choice? Friday night because then comes the weekend.

E. Essential item? Depends, maybe my notebook.

F. Favorite color? A few: Pink, green, black & white.

G. Gummy bears or worms? Gummy bears for sure.

H. Hometown? Setúbal.

I. Favorite indulgence? Chocolates and cakes.

J. January or July? July, it´s summer here.

K. Kids? One adorable girl.

L. Life isn’t complete without? My family, music.

M. Marriage date? In church 30-10-2000.

N. Number of magazine subscriptions? None.

O. Oranges or apples? Apples.

P. Phobias? Cockroaches.

Q. Quotes? I like quotes and proverbs, today I´ll choose "What goes around comes around".

R. Reasons to smile? I make a joke out of many things. My family makes me smile alot, for different reasons.

S. Season of choice? I prefer summer and spring. I suffer when it´s too cold.

T. Tag 5 people. Oh my! that´s the hard part. How about my top droppers of this month?

U. Unknown fact about me? Online: My profession; Offline: My online life, lol.

V. Vegetable? Many, I love soups and salads, just don´t like much broccolis and aspargus.

W. Worst habit? Smoking.

X. X-ray or ultrasound? X-ray.

Y. Your favorite foods? Italian, Portuguese, Chinese and Mexican.

Z. Zodiac sign? Solar: Aries; Ascendent: Scorpion; Moon: Virgo.

That´s it, I had fun doing this tag and you get to know a bit more about me.
Good Night.

0 comentários: