About Linking and Neighborhoods

Recently, I wrote a post about my parenting blog´s ranks, remember?
In this post I mentioned a seo jargon, "bad neighborhood", but I didn´t explain what this concept means so, today, I decided to write this post to point out the website where you can learn more about it.
I first learned about this concept while researching for my resources´ blog. I came across the website that explains what it means and offers some free tools, including the one that checks the first forty pages of our websites.
If you´d like to learn more about this topic, you can check the tool´s explanation here. If you´d like to try the tool itself, you just need to visit the main website.
I tried this tool myself and, despites it only displays partial results, I think it can be interesting to check.
Happy Blogging!

0 comentários: