Organizing Papers

February is the time of the year when I need to organize our tax papers. I don´t want to leave this boring task for the last days so I started this week.
I already received most tax forms but now I need to gather all our expenses´ receipts. I think this year I´ll try to use the internet service, it will save time and we will receive our tax money first.
This month, I also need to find a new auto insurance. I´ve been looking for insurance online because some companies make good discounts for new clients. I think I can find a cheaper insurance than we had. Once I already have health insurance I only need to think about our car.
This year, I think I will have a smaller refund than last year. Due to the current economical situation our government decided to increase taxes and it´s the working class who pays the receipt.

0 comentários: