Quality Time

Tonight, I skipped a few online chores and spent some quality time with my daughter.
I was doing EC drops when she asked to join me.
She´s a fan of some EC blogs and sometimes she asks me to visit them. We browsed a few blogs and ended in a store that has cool Indie Clothing and acessories.
After browsing the whole shop we watched some animation and music videos. When we noticed, it already had passed my daughter´s bedtime. We have so much fun toguether!
It´s amazing how fast she´s growing. The girl already likes fashion and wants to colour her hair, imagine that!
Well, the truth is I enjoy this quality time we spend toguether every day. Sometimes we read stories but lately I´ve been teaching her to search information on the Internet.
See you soon.

9 comentários:

Mariuca said...

I hope Lil M is a fan of my blogs too meow!! :):):)

Mariuca said...

Mize, I could drop on country home yesterday, it just won't open! :( Hopefully today is okay. :):):)

Metz said...

Happy Valentines day :)

Unknown said...

That is cute. My five year old loves to do EC with me as well. She calls it "dropping checks".

Monica said...

hello Mize! Happy Valentine's Day! ;-)

Siddhartha said...

Hi! I am amazed to discover your new blog at EC. Once again! Wonderful content. Keep it up.

Susan Cook said...

That's nice you spent time with your daughter. Hope you have a Happy Valentine's Day! ♥

Native American Momma said...

aww how sweet. I started dying my hair when I was 9.
I think it is a good idea to teach to research on the internet. It will make writing college and high school research papers take a lot less time!!! I ended up doing the same thing last night, spending time with my daughter.

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hi mize! i couldn't view your Valentine's Love post. Can i hv your email add so that i couls copy the code to email for you? Or you can email to me at jeanchia@yahoo.com

Thanks! Happy Sunday! :)