Furniture From Home

Furniture From Home is a USA based retailer that offers a wide selection of quality home furniture. This company is a nationwide retailer that strives to provide quality furnishings and good costum service.
In Furniturefromhome website you can find different sections such as Bedroom, Living Room and Dining Room Furniture. They have a modern sleigh bedroom set I liked very much. This furniture system would make my bedroom much easier to clean.
Furniturefromhome also provides Home Office Furniture and leather items. They have a good selection of quality bookcases, just what I need to finish my home office project.
Although I find the background color of this website a little dark, I think it´s very fast and easy to navigate. All items are organized by categories and the buy buttons are well located. Plus, with the advanced search tool we can shop by room, style, or color.
In general, I think this website has quality products and can provide a secure online buying experience. If I had to change anything in this website I would modernize the design, including a lighter background color which is more ergonomic for users.

0 comentários: