Tags & Lainy Blog Contest




Hi everyone. TGIF!
Lainy, from Lainy Musings and Our Journey to Forever, invited me to participate in two tags. Thanks for rememering me for this fun tags!
I already did the Birthday tag, you can check my post: Birthday Wishes Tag.

The second tag reminds me a letter game I used to play when I was younger:

Copy the questions below. Simply use the first letter of your name/nickname as your answer for each questions. You can't use any answer twice and don't use your own name for questions # 3 & 4. After you're done, tag 10 people (I pass this part)

1. What is your name? Maria aka Mizé
2. A four letter word: Make
3. A boy's name : Michael
4. A girl's name : Marzie
5. An occupation : Mechanic
6. A color : Magenta
7. Something you wear : Mocassins
8. A type of food : Meat stew
9. Something found in the bathroom : Moisturizer
10. A place : Montegordo, Algarve
11. A reason for being late : Missing the bus
12. Something you shout : My god!
13. A movie title : Matrix
14. Something you drink : Martini
15. A musical group : Metallica
16. A street name : Mercado
17. A type of car : Mercedes
18. A song title: Mea culpa (Enigma)
19. A verb : Move



Lainy is doing a blog contest and I´m one of the sponsors. This contest starts March 15 and there are many prizes to be won.
If you like blog contests check it out!
You can read all about it in Lainy Musings Blog.

0 comentários: