About Franchising

I recently wrote a post about Franchising as a business option.
Yesterday, I was reading my country´s news online, in MSN page, when I came across an article about this topic.
In Portugal, franchising represents 1,3% of employment, which is a higher value than I thought.
In the past decade, malls spreaded very quickly and the franchising business is present in all this shopping centers.
As the article in MSN news refered, franchising shops can have lower profits because they include a payment of royalties but their owners have support to establish their business. This is an important aspect, specially for new entrepreneurs, because they don´t start a new business venture alone. With Franchising, they can have advice and support they wouldn´t have in other way.

0 comentários: