Happy Birthday To Me!



Yeah, Happy Birthday to me!
Tonight, at 22.15 pm I was one year older. My night owl tendencies are explained, lol. I was born at night :)
It was a normal day. I worked, went shopping, paid some bills and had a nice dinner with my daughter. Yesterday, I made a chocolate cake to celebrate my birthday and that was all. No big fuzz about it.
When I was younger, I used to celebrate my birthday with my good friends back in my hometown but since I´ve been in Algarve, away from them, things changed.
Well, to be honest, after 30 I started celebrating my birthday with a bit of nostalgy. I don´t feel old but I started noticing my body´s changes. Anyway, my spirit is young, and I think that counts more than my body´s age.

Every year, when Spring arrives I feel like renovating something and this year I decided to have a good haircut. I don´t look like my profile picture anymore.
I´ll change my picture soon so you can see the new me :)
I´d like to thank all fellow bloggers that left me Happy Birthday wishes!
Thanks so much! You guys complete my world!
See you soon xx

5 comentários:

""rarejonRez"" said...

happy birhday to you!!!

may you'll be blessed with everything that matters. ;-) God bless you!

Liz said...

Happy Birthday! *Hugs*

Monica said...

Happy Belated Birthday Mize! hope you had a great one... God bless!! *HUGS*

Mizé said...

Hello!
Thanks so much for caring!
My online friends are the best!
I heart you!

Mira said...

Yay, sorry I'm late! We've got house guests, didn't work online last night, lol. But nevertheless I want to greet you a very happy birthday, and many more to come. Can't wait to see the new do.