Music Monday XXIII

Hi there!
This week, I´m posting MM earlier because I can´t wait till midnight. I have to go to bed early because I need to wake up at 6.30 am to go to work.
I just checked LJ website and the Linky isn´t there yet, so I´ll update it tomorow.
For this week MM, I picked a new singer for me that I heard on the radio. I enjoy both music and lyrics.
The singer is Rita Redshoes and the music is "Choose Love".
Happy Monday!



Choose Love Lyrics:








I choose to hide, but I look for you all the time
I choose to run, but I'm begging for you to come
I wanna breake, but I know that you can't take
I stay a while, to be sure that you by my side
Ohhh

Don't look at me, just look inside 'cause I can go through
Tell me are you going tired, of what I don't do
I wanna see I wanna fight, 'cause I don't feel scared
Honey if you care

I choose to find, things that you left behind
I choose to stay, but I can take you anywhere
I wanna stay, but my soul lives you anyway
Can close the door, and love could you give me more

Don't look at me, just look inside 'cause I can go trough
Tell me are you going tired, of what I don't do
I wanna see I wanna fight, 'cause I don't feel scared
Honey if you care

Choose love, choose love, love, choose love, choose love, oh

Don't wanna hear I wanna fight, 'cause this time I won't be wrong
And I can waste this precious time, asking where do I belong
So let me know your love is real, 'cause this time you won't control
Tell me please what do you feel, do I have to save your soul

Choose love, choose love, love, choose love, choose love [repeat]






Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.



5 comentários:

Mariuca said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mize! Much love and much hugs on your special day! :):):)

Liz said...

Hi Mize! Nice song, I love your pick. Happy MM and Happy Birthday in advance. :)

A Simple Life

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Girl.
What a lovely song and yes the words are very nice!

Thanks for sharing!

~D~

Mizé said...

Hi! Thanks to all for caring.
My online friends are the best!
Cheers to us!!!

Mizé said...

I´m happy to know you liked my pick. Love is the path!