My Weekend Plans and April Rain

Hi everyone.
Last Thursday, I had my weekend plans sorted out but yesterday I realized they were going to be frustrated by April´s rain. It always rains in April, we even have a saying about it.
It started rainning so much that now I don´t dare going to the swimming pool anymore. I´ll be home doing my housechores, blogging and catching up with my EC fellows. If the weather allows, tomorow I´ll go out.
I also need to clean my car and repair some scratches I did this week. Wednesday morning I was very sleepy and while taking my car out of the garage in a hurry, I made a few scratches because I hited wall. Well, little accidents happen, specially when we´re not paying attention. I have some black paint that maybe will work to cover the scratches.
A good weekend to all!

0 comentários: