PR Updates

March is already gone and by this time there might be PR updates going on.
Normally, big G makes PR updates every three months but it can take longer or even less time between each new update.
The last update I noticed was in December and it was favorable to most of my blogs. Generally, I notice this updates in my own blogs or when I visit EC bloggers community.
Once I was without Internet connection for over two weeks, I haven´t done my normal EC rounds. This is something I should apologize for to allmy fellow EC bloggers but once my life is upside down, I can´t do much about it. I just don´t have enough time for everything. Now, my question is: Did you notice any updates recently?

2 comentários:

Mira said...

Mize unfortunately I lost my PR4 in my bravejournal blog but got PR3 (from PR2) in my food blog. I didn't know good ole G had an update till I received an email from one affiliate that my paid post was declined due to 'not enough pr'. I thought that maybe they need more than PR4?? and then it dawned on me that I might have lost my PR and so I did. Tsk, tsk, I wish they just stripped it with one level down but not all ;-( Better luck next time for me.

Mizé said...

Hi Mira,
Sorry to hear about your PR. Mr G really doesn´t like paid reviews... and they made it very clear when Google Japan made that mistake.
Hope you get your PR back. The only advice I can give you right now is for you to keep working on getting more links.
Cheers!