Classic Menu Software

As many of you know, I´m studying in University. Every semester I have to do a few paperworks in my notebook for different subjects and at the moment I´m doing the final project. The software I used to do most of my paperwork is Word and Power Point.
Recently, when my old PC broke down for good and my notebook caught a bad virus I´m not able to remove I had to start working with my husband´s notebook. In my old computers I had Word 2003 edition but my husband´s new notebook has the 2007 version of this software. I´m still trying to get used to this software´s menus and toolbars, which hasn´t been easy. You see, I used the older version of Word for over six years and now, all the sudden, I have to get used to the new interface, which has a few differences that make me waste some time searching for the right options.
If you prefer the 2003 menus and toolbars but you have the 2007 version there´s a good solution you can use to show classic menus and toolbars on ribbon of Microsoft Office 2007. The solution to solve this problem is Classic Menu for Office 2007 and Classic Menu for Word 2007 software.



With this software you can Retrieve classic menus and toolbars of Microsoft Word 2007 and bring back the 2003 menus and toolbars.
The Classic Menu software includes Classic Menu for Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and PowerPoint 2007 and it´s easy to install in any computer both personal or for organizational use. The software supports the same languages as Microsoft Office 2007 including: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Dutch, Chinese, and more.
You can download a free trial of this software, which is a small file of only 1.8 MB. If you like the software you can buy the entire package for only 15.99 US and benefit from free updates and supports for 24 months. Please visit addintools.com for more information about this software.

0 comentários: