Music Monday XXX

Ups, I almost forgot this week´s MM, so I´m doing it today.
The group I picked for this week´s MM edition isn´t new. I enjoy their musics since I was so young. I can´t remember exactly how old I was when I first heard them on the radio, maybe 5 or 6 years old.
I grew up without having the chance to buy any of their albums, and later CDs. There was always a cooler/newer group in my music´s shopping list.
Nowadays, I don´t listen to their songs often, only a few times a year. I can´t explain why but sometimes I feel like listening to their old songs so, a few years ago, I bought one of their special editions of 3 CDs in a box.
I think there´s a bit of gipsy in me... and no, it´s not a Fleetwood Mac song, although I also enjoy them. This week, I´m featuring a true gipsy group. I picked Gipsy Kings and their instrumental composition "Passion", one of my favorite tunes from them:



0 comentários: