Car A/C

One thing I miss is my previous car. The second hand car I recently bought is ten years old and doesn´t have some of the luxuries my previous Ford had, such ad CD player and air conditioning. Now that summer arrived, driving without A/C in my black car is like making sauna.
I wish I could have an A/C conditioning but then I would need a mechanic´s help. I know I can buy A/C parts online, the problem is installing them.
To buy A/C parts online, you can visit 1Airconditioning website. This website is a complete resource for Auto air conditioning parts, such as Air conditioning compressor, condenser and evaporator. This online store has A/C parts for different car brands including Ford, Audi, Mercedes, Honda and many more. They offer free shipping, warrant on everything, phone and online support.

0 comentários: