Car Repairs

Today, I have to take my car to the repair garage because it needs new breaks. I won´t pay anything because it´s a part of a one year guarantee I got when I bought this second hand car. I have the annual inspection scheduled for 27 th so I need to have everything in shape.
Next time I need new ties, I will buy recycled such as composite railroad ties type. I recently learned that this type of ties are made from recycled plastics and last much longer than regular ties. Once they are made of recycled materials and don't have the harmful chemicals used to make the wooden ties last longer, they are good for the environment. Plus, I found that I don´t need to worry about safety issues and I will save some Euros with this deal.
I just hope everything goes well in my annual inspection because, this month, I´m not budgeting extra car repairs.

0 comentários: