Blogger Status: No More Night Shifts

Hello everyone,
It´s been a while since my last night blogging session and I must confess I was missing it already :)
Last week, I was online every day but doing everything else except blogging. I´ve been spending a lot of time chatting trough messenger, hehe, the "new era virtual socialization tool".
Obviously my post tittle isn´t about my blogging nights, which I adore, it´s related to my job. I won´t do any more night shifts. From now on, I´ll work my daily seven hours between 8.00 am and 8.00 pm.
This is such a relief... I can keep this job a bit longer and take care of my daughter at the same time. First, I though about quitting but then I found that I could request flexible schedules because I have a child under 12. That´s exactly what I did and my request was accepted by the hospital´s administration. This wasn´t the best move for my contract´s longevity but considering my personal circumstances, it was the wiser thing to do.
So...now I don´t work nights but I gained just what I hate: Mornings! lol
Can´t have everything, right? (otherwise, where would I keep it, hehe, love this saying).
Well, I´m off to update my other blogs.
See you soon :)

1 comentários:

Mharms said...

Hi, I hope everything's well with you. Have a blessed day.

Marms
of
Workplace On The Web
Mhar's Display
Bundles Of Joy
Food Sense