Job Interview

Hello guys,
Hope you are all having a good week. Here in my corner, it has been sunny most days. My yellow Narcissus sprouted into four beautiful and delicate flowers. Some Spring birds already arrived and the whole ambiance breads renovation.
This morning, I received a phone call for a job offer. I had uploaded my CV to a job website and that´s where they found me. I was completely caught by surprise by this phone-call but I agreed to meet next Friday for an interview.
I won´t disclose anything else about this job offer for now because this is only an interview, nothing´s guaranteed. For now, all I can tell is that the position might give me access to work in my studies´s area...and that would be great. So, I´m going. The rest is written in the stars :)
See you soon xx

0 comentários: