MMO Notes

Hello guys,
Today´s post is about MMO. Early this month, I received another Adsense payment. I´ve reached the barrier of receiving one payment every two months, in average, which I think it´s pretty good.
I received another Adgitize payment as well. This one´s a slow earner for me because I´m only a publisher but I´m keeping it.
I keep accumulating and receiving revenue from Shvoong. I contribute to this website with articles and book reviews.
I´m still doing some direct buy reviews and in the past couple months I had a few "bigger" - better-paying jobs. Cheers to that!
In the PPP world the companies which currently are working better for me are Blogvertise, Sponsored Reviews and Inpostlinks. I have the two first companies logos on Night Clicks right side bar.
Social Spark and Pay per Post died to me, I mean, I stopped receiving worthwhile offers from them.
I signed up with Microworkers about 10 months ago but I only became more active in the past 3 months. I already received two payments from them so now I can report my experience and assure you they pay.
That´s all for now.
See you xx

0 comentários: