Useful Services: Solicitors

In the past two years my personal life changed and took a different course. I found myself in a situation in which I needed legal advice in a number of issues.
Instead of contracting a lawyer, I recurred to an experienced local solicitor. This solicitor was recommended by a very close friend and I was confident to be in good hands.
In my country, Lawyer´s services are much more expensive than solicitor´s. Generally, Lawyers are specialized in certain law areas and I needed someone who could advise me both on real estate and parental obligations according to recent laws. I did not need court representation so a solicitor´s services suited me fine.
If you live in UK and you need to find solicitors online, you can check the website linked in this post. This website offers a useful law library and a search tool to find a solicitor in your area.

0 comentários: