It´s All About Links

As you probably know, SEO is a blogging related topic that always catches my attention. I´m always interested in learning more about it.
When I first started researching about SEO I came across so many articles and other online resources, some contradictory, that I had a hard time distinguishing real info from rambling.
"Content is King"..very true..but PR is so much about links.
Good quality content is what really makes a blog stand out, have traffic and readers but in terms of the green bar I´m starting to believe that links have more weight in Google´s PR equation than I first thought.
This is only a personal opinion, as you know I´m not an expert in this field. I did an experiment with free blogs and my conclusion is based on the results I found, my blogging experience and what I have seen happening around the blogoshpere.

0 comentários: