I Won Waterproofmemoboards Contest!

Hi.
Many sites run contests and guiveaways in which bloggers can participate with blog posts and other requirements, like subscribing a feed, etc.
I didn´t know much about this contests but I decided to enter one to experiment. I can say I was very lucky for a first try. Remember the first website review I did to enter a blog contest?
Well, I´m very glad to announce that I´ve won the first prize in Waterproofmemoboards contest.
I was very happy when I read my mails tonight and found out that I´ve won the first prize, a value of $25.00, with my site review.
I found this contest in Rachel´s blog: Turn One Pound into One Million. She´s also the co-owner of this memo boards project. I did a review of Waterproof Memo Boards site here in my blog to enter the contest and tonight I found out that I´ve won the first prize. Thanks a lot!
To all my readers: Please visit the site, and check out the boards!
I think that this boards are useful and they´re a nice idea for a gift:
http://www.waterproofmemoboards.com

0 comentários: