My Dream Vacation

The summer season has almost arrived to my city. It´s been so hot the last days that all I can think of is those long promised vacations.
My wildest vacation would be one week in New York. I was searching online for sightseeing tours when I came across Trusted Tours & Attractions website, a company that has been in the tourism industry for over 25 years. Trusted Tours has a website that provides discounted tickets for numerous sightseeing tours, attractions and museums in 23 important cities across America.
While visiting their website my mind wondered and I after a while, I had the whole trip envisioned: I would book a hotel in New York, buy a ticket to All Loops Tour and enjoy those places I always wanted to visit. This tour includes four separate double decker bus tours to the best of Manhattan and Brooklyn and it has unlimited hop-on and off opportunities at over 50 stops. I would have the chance to visit: Times Square, American Museum of Natural History, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Central Park´s gardens, Manhattan Bridge, etc. If I had time I would also check out things to do in Las Vegas.
If you´re planning your next vacation or you´re looking for ideas on what to do, sign up for the Trusted Travels eNewsletter and enter to win a $150 iTunes gift card.

1 comentários:

Scott said...

I enjoyed New York and going to Times Square and watching a few musicals. Great shopping and food. Vegas is like disneyland for adults.