Free SEO Tools Website

Link Vendor is website that has some free, easy to use, SEO tools. This website has several useful tools, like: PR analysis, link value, site analysis, keyword, meta tag, social bookmarks, and many others.
One tool I found very interesting, and useful, was the website speed test. I was wondering if my blog would take a long time to load, after adding the new widgets I have in my side bar, so I decided to use this tool to check this out. I found that Night Clicks takes about 1.20 seconds to load in a DSL connection, so I decided to keep the widgets. To use their free tools you don´t have to register, as they say, you´ll have all facts at a glance.
So, if you need SEO tools, check out Link Vendor, a website that has professional SEO tools completly free.

0 comentários: