Six Things About Me

I was tagged by Mira, from the site "A moment to Exhale", in a game where I have to share six things about me. Besides sharing facts about me, I also have to:

1. Link to the person who tagged me (see above).

2. Post the rules on my blog (this is what you are now reading).

3. Write 6 random things about yourself.

4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them (This is only a game).

5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.

6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Mira: You´re a dear blogger friend and I appreciate you remembered me. I will finish this tag game as soon as possible. I still have a previous tag game to finish.
Please, bare with this poor blogger that has a few blogs to manage, and loads of other stuff to do right now. I will finish this post with the facts about me and the chosen bloggers, asap. Cheers.

0 comentários: