Blogversary Button

Hi everyone.
This month, I almost forgot about Night Clicks Blogversary. I remembered to look for my first post because I saw a Blogversary button in one blog I visit trough Entrecard.
I thought the idea of having one of this buttons was cool and I decided to add it in Night Clicks´sidebar. You can see mine in the bottom of the right sidebar.
To build one of this buttons you have to insert the date you created your blog. I came back to check mine and, big surprise, it was aniversary day. What a coicidence!
The button builder tool generates a piece of html code to add to our blogs as normal widgets. If you leave your blog's name and url (which is optional), they'll also highlight your blog's anniversary on the main page of the site.
Check out Blogversary website to grab your button.

0 comentários: