Blogger Personality Game: I´m a Doer

My ciber friend Empty Streets invited me to do a game about my blogging personality.
This game is very simple, you just have to enter your blog´s url in the box provided and hit enter. You can find this game here.
Guess what, I´m a Doer!

"The active and play-ful type. They are especially attuned to people and things around them and often full of energy, talking, joking and engaging in physical out-door activities.
The Doers are happiest with action-filled work which craves their full attention and focus. They might be very impulsive and more keen on starting something new than following it through. They might have a problem with sitting still or remaining inactive for any period of time."


Ok, you got me on this one :)
I was more Doer ten years ago but I guess some traces remained.
Happy Blogging!

2 comentários:

Mira said...

This is interesting. let me try it too, LOL.

Metz said...

:) Hi Mize and Mira too :) am so glad you guys found this rather fun and it is kinda freaky the way it reveals a bit of you just by simply analyzing your web blog hehehe :) will definitely have more cool and fun stuff along the way ;)