Music Monday XXII

Hi everyone.
Hope you all had a good weekend.
As usual, my weekend was spent in family. Last Saturday, we spent the afternoon out. We went to Algarve Shopping, in Albufeira. I had fun Bowling, something I rarely do.
For this week´s MM, I picked one of my favorite groups of the moment, Linking Park. I like both their lyrics and music.
They already visited Portugal a couple times and played in Rock in Rio. I picked a song that has been playing every day in my favorite radio station, "Leave Out All The Rest":





Updated: 31/1/09
The video I had before was removed from Youtube. Sorry but it´s something I can´t control. I replaced the previous video for this other version of the same song.
Happy Blogging!

8 comentários:

Metz said...

Hi Mize,

Zipping by to drop my cards and to say how grateful I am to have found you in the blogosphere. And hope that your weekend was great and that you weekdays start out well. :) stay healthy always and better yet happy :)

Laura said...

Linkin Park is my favorite band at the moment! How funny, I was considering them too! :)

Rozella said...

I'm not that great at bowling, but it is a lot of fun. Glad you had time to spend with your family. :)

Nice song choice too!

Mizé said...

Hi Metz!
Thanks for dropping by.
Hei! I´m having a Deja vu... I think I read this comment of yours before, but elsewhere, lol.
Nevermind, I´m happy I have found you too! The Blogosphere is imense, the odds of meeting someone are just like in real life, right?
Well, hope you have a great blogging week to. xx

Mizé said...

Hi Laura, really?
"Great Minds Think Alike", lol.
At first, I thought my favorite musics from them were a bit "heavy" to feature in MM but then I remembered that I promissed to share the music I listen in MM. So, another LP fan!
I can´t wait for another concert of them here, I´d really like to go.
Happy Blogging Week xx

Mizé said...

Hi Laura, really?
"Great Minds Think Alike", lol.
At first, I thought my favorite musics from them were a bit "heavy" to feature in MM but then I remembered that I promissed to share the music I listen in MM. So, another LP fan!
I can´t wait for another concert of them here, I´d really like to go.
Happy Blogging Week xx

Mizé said...

Hi Rozella. Thanks for your visit and comment.
I´m late with my school work but I love going out with my family. Yes, bowling is so much fun. It was my first time but it won´t be the last. I´m not good either, maybe that´s why we had so much fun.
See you.

LadyJava said...

No great love for me but I like the lyrics :)