New Consumer Community

To many bloggers, networking became a must. People use network websites to connect with others they already know but also to make new connections.
Social networks became so popular among Internet users that the latest trend are websites that provide specific meeting places, such as Acobay.
Acobay is a new social network website, still in Beta, where users can share the stuff they use and get connected to others who share the same interests. In this consumer network you can learn about the most popular products available today and connect with people who use the same phone or computer, play the same games, drive the same car, read the same books, etc.
Acobay consumer community is opened to all users but also has a section for bloggers.

2 comentários:

Mira said...

Hi Mize, I have posted a teaser to my contest's prizes here http://www.mirasblog.com/2009/01/preview-to-my-contests-prizes.html I've included your sponsorships in the 1st and 2nd prizes, pls take a look and check your links too, thanks!

Metz said...

Hi Mize,

Hope you have a great weekend ahead, I am Zipping through for today as I have to rest as early as possible for I have another wedding engagement to coordinate tomorrow. ;) xoxo